Ranked 3rd in the world in the QS Top 50 under 50, a ranking of the top 50 universities established since 1963
- Consistently ranked in the top ten of UK universities in the national league tables
- Top University in the Midlands for fifteen years (The Sunday Times University Guide 2012)
- Warwick is the number one target for graduate employers according to The Graduate Market in 2013, by High Flyer Research
- Aim to be within the top 50 in the world by 2015 (the University's 50th Anniversary)
- The results of the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) reiterate Warwick’s position as one of the UK’s leading research universities, with Warwick ranked at 7th overall in the UK (based on multi-faculty institutions).
- 65% of Warwick's research is 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent' (Quality level of either 3* or 4*)