- 210 students on 2+2 degrees (offered in conjunction with local colleges)
- 176 students studying for Foundation Degrees
- 118 students on the Part-Time Degree programme
- Cerificate programme attracting over 300 registrations
- 255 students on the Initial Teacher Programme – Lifelong Learning Sector
- 23 students on the Warwick Gateway to HE: Social Studies programme
- 13 students on the new Gateway to PG programme
Financial support for undergraduates – Warwick has generous financial support for students through bursaries and scholarships.
Enhanced outreach – we’re supporting disadvantaged and talented students to achieve their potential and
progress to higher education through summer schools and mentoring.
Partnerships – we’re working with local authorities, schools and colleges to widen participation of the hardest-to-reach and those least likely to enter higher education, including projects supporting looked after children.
Warwick Sutton Scholars – a new exciting two-year programme for students aged 12-14, raising aspirations and achievement, supported by the Sutton Trust.
UniTracks – our innovative national scheme supporting highly able students aged 14–18 to achieve their potential and enter the most selective higher education courses
Raising achievement – we’re supporting A level work and teacher CPD through wideranging academic provision with schools and colleges.
Collaboration – we’re one of 15 leading universities working together, through the national Realising Opportunities programme, to promote fair access and social mobility of students from under-represented groups, aged 16–18.
Innovation – we’ve launched a new Foundation Year pathway preparing 25 students for degree level study at our world-leading Warwick Business School.
‘Thinking about University?’ – our award-winning website offering unique information, advice and guidance to students, parents and teachers.