Local buses offer a frequent and convenient way of travelling to and from campus. There are regular bus services to the University campus from Coventry city centre and Coventry rail station, with the journey taking about 30 minutes.
From Leamington Spa
These services all connect the University to Leamington Spa:
- Stagecoach U1, U2
- Stagecoach U12
- National Express 11 - this service collects from the Parade in Leamington Spa.
From Coventry City Centre & Coventry rail station
These services all connect the University to Coventry City Centre and Coventry rail station:
- National Express 12X - this express service goes directly from the City Centre to campus, via Coventry Rail station.
- National Express 11 & 11U - these services come from Coventry City Centre and Coventry rail station to campus via Earlsdon
- Stagecoach X16
- Travel de Courcey W1C - this is a circular route, passing through Coventry City Centre and Coventry rail station, then through campus.
These services all connect the University to Kenilworth:
- Stagecoach U2 - this service comes from Leamington Spa, through Kenilworth, and on to campus.
- National Express 11 - this service comes from Leamington Spa, through Kenilworth, and on to campus.
- Stagecoach X16 or U17 - this service comes from Stratford-Upon-Avon, through Warwick and Kenilworth, then on to campus. The X16 runs Monday to Saturday, with the U17 taking its place on Sunday.
From other areas of Coventry
This service connects the University to other areas of Coventry:
- Travel de Courcey 360A & 360C - these two services follow the same circular route in opposite directions. The collect from campus, University Hospital in Coventry, the Ricoh Arena and many other areas of Coventry.
From Warwick Town and Stratford-Upon-Avon
This service connects the University to Warwick Town and Stratford-Upon-Avon:
- Stagecoach X16 - this service runs from Stratford-Upon-Avon, through Warwick Town and Kenilworth, to the University.
- National Express buses don't usually give change so make sure you have the correct money available before making your journey. You can find information about fares on the National Express Coventry website but it is best to check with the driver when you board the bus.
- Stagecoach buses do give change on the majority of their services.
- If you are unsure about which service you need and would like assistance, call Traveline on 0871 2002233 where staff will be able to assist with planning your journey.
- If you're a wheelchair user, Stagecoach recommend you contact them before travel to make sure the service you'd like to use is fully wheelchair accessible. Contact Stagecoach Warwickshire.