Does graduation seem like a long way off right now?
Life after Warwick is approaching whether you like it or not. It might seem daunting but it doesn’t have to be. As a graduate you’ll really find out how Warwick can help you.
After you’ve left us Warwick will continue to be a part of your life. You’ll join a community of over 180,000 alumni living in nearly 200 countries. You’ll be part of a significant and distinguished network sharing the special connection of a Warwick education.
There are lots of benefits to being a Warwick graduate and they’re all free of charge, wherever you are in the world. Here are just three great reasons to stay in touch with Warwick after graduation:
- Request advice on applications, arrange work experience or even an internship - sign up for our new e-mentoring service
- Facebook and Twitter - social media for Warwick alumni
- Professional, regional and departmental networks - opportunities to network in person
• e-network - sign up for your alumni e-newsletter
• Warwick Connect - read your alumni magazine
• Warwick's 50th anniversary - get involved with University's birthday celebrations
• Access digital resources like JSTOR and Emerald
• Continue to use your Warwick email for 12 months after graduation
Access careers information and support
- Student Careers & Skills - free careers support from the day you graduate
- Warwick Graduate Internships - paid internships for recent Warwick graduates
- myAdvantage: Student Careers & Skills – graduate vacancies, online resources and guidance
- CareersPlus support for WBS graduates
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org