Terms and conditions 2016-17
1. You should select the appropriate level to ensure progression.
2. Where a level has already been successfully completed, you must enrol for the next level.
3. All students are expected to complete assessments or portfolios, depending on the level, as part of the course.
4. Places are confirmed only when payment or WLA voucher numbers have been received.
5. Places are not transferable to other people.
6. Visa, Mastercard, Maestro/Switch and Delta cards are accepted.
7. Warwick Learning Account (WLA) users will be expected to attend regularly and complete the assessments. Failure to do so may result in a charge being levied for the place taken. A place will not be reserved without your voucher numbers (obtainable from the Centre for Lifelong Learning - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/cll/warwickportal/wla)
8. Confirmation of your booking will come in the form of a receipt (in the case of manual payments) or automated email (in the case of online payments).
9. We operate a no refund policy, except in the following cases:
- If we have to cancel the course;
If you are unable to attend and you notify us at least one week before the start of the course
- In very special circumstances (medical reasons or relocation - proof required for both). This does not include other commitments.
10. In the case of course cancellation (for example sudden tutor unavailability or where enrolment is below the minimum group-size stated) a full refund will be given for remaining classes.
11. Programme transfers - students wishing to move from the LLL programme or vice versa will need to inform the Language Centre office by Friday 11th November. Please note this will incur a £50 admin fee.