Centre for Complexity Science
Connecting systems, science and society through:
- a ground-breaking interdisciplinary research centre pushing the boundaries of knowledge in complexity science;
- a new generation of scientists trained by the doctoral training centre;
- the knowledge to understand, control and design complex systems;
- break-throughs in new applications of complexity science;
- the solutions to real-world problems with relevant end-user testing;
- a lively intellectual and practically based environment for complexity science.
An i-cast with life-changing content:
Innovative solutions to complex problems
Sun 19 Jun '16
Congratulations to Tom Machon for winning a Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Prize!
Congratulations to Tom Machon (supervisor Dr Gareth Alexander) who has been awarded a Faculty of Science PhD Thesis Prize for his research on Aspects of Geometry and Topology in Liquid Crystalline Phases. Tom is now a postdoc with Randy Kamiet at UPenn. The Centre wishes him all the best in his career!
Wed 08 Jun '16
Fri 06 May '16
Wed 27 Jan '16
Fri 11 Sep '15
Open Days: 7th December 2016, 1st February 2017, and 15th March 2017
Mon 27 Jun '16
12pm - 1pm: Women in Maths Coffee Mornings
4pm - 5pm: Statisitcs & Machine Learning Group
Wed 29 Jun '16
Wed 20 Jul '16
11am - 12pm: WIDER Seminar