DIMAP workshop on Algorithmic Graph Theory
The newly established Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its applications (DIMAP) at the University of Warwick is organising a series on workshops on different emerging research topics.
From 23 to 25 March 2009, DIMAP organises a workshop on "Algorithmic Graph Theory". The idea is to bring together the best people in the field to discuss the latest developments as well as future directions. The program will be composed of a limited number of talks, organised in a single track. Discussion and interaction between the participants will have a high priority.
Information on accommodation and travel is now available by clicking on the links on the left. More information will be become available in due time.
A tentative program is now available by clicking on the link on the left.
- Bruno Courcelle, Laboratoire Bordelais de Recherche en Informatique (LaBRI), Bordeaux, France
- Martin Golumbic, University of Haifa, Israel
- Rolf Niedermeier, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Jena, Germany
Contributed talks have now been accepted and a preliminary program is available, see below.
The proceedings are now online, see ENDM, volume 32
Every participant is cordially invited to submit an extended abstract of his presentation (up to 8 pages) to be published in a special issue of "Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics". The volume will appear by the time of the workshop. The organizers will review all submissions. Such a contribution is voluntary.
- Deadline for submitting ENDM extended abstracts: 31 December 2008
- Deadline for submission of non-extended abstracts: 31 January 2009
- Notification of acceptance: 6 February 2009
- Deadline for registration for participation: 15 February 2009
- Workshop: 23-25 March 2009
The registration fee for the workshop is £ 100. The fee should cover coffee breaks and lunches on Monday-Wednesday as well as an excursion and social dinner on Tuesday evening. A registration form is now available.
- Arie Koster, Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP), Arie.Kosterwbs.ac.uk
- Vadim Lozin, Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP), V.Lozinwarwick.ac.uk
- Peter Allen, Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP), P.D.Allen@warwick.ac.uk
- Anna Guszcza, Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP)