- Warwick is one of the partner institutions in the newly estabslished Alan Turing Institute, where many of BigData activities are run with our full involvement.
- DIMAP is also involved in the Warwick Data Science Institute (WDSI)
- Piotr Indyk (MIT), "Faster Algorithms for the Sparse Fourier Transform",
Wednesday October 30th, 16:00, MS.05 (DIMAP Seminar)
- Milan Vojnovic (Microsoft Research), Balanced Graph Partitioning for Massive Scale Computations
Tuesday November 26th, 11:00, Mathematics A1.01 (DIMAP Seminar)
- Gitta Kutyniok (TU Berlin) "Imaging Science meets Compressed Sensing"
Friday November 29th, 16:00, Lecture Room B3.02 (Mathematics Colloquium)
- Big Data in the Mathematical Sciences, University of Warwick, November 13th, 2013.
- Big data in biomedicine. Big models?, University of Warwick, February 27th, 2014
- Big Data Analytics 2013, May 23-24, 2013, Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK (organized by Artur Czumaj (Warwick), Milan Vojnovic and Jingren Zhou)