Volume 10 Issue 1 - Published 30 April 2017
- Editorial: Undergraduate Research: To Fund or Not To Fund?
- International Academic Staff: What is their Role in the Internationalisation of Higher Education at an Australian University?
- Imagining the 'Dark Continent': Disney's Tarzan and Defining the Afrian Post-Colonial Subject
- Some Problems with an Instrumental Argument for a Human Right to Democracy
- Gene Editing: The Road to Transhumanism?
- Book Review: Bill Nye, Unstoppable: Harnessing Science to Change the World, New York, St. Martin's Press