The Warwick Q-Step Centre has been established to host the Q-Step programme at the University of Warwick. Its aim is to deliver a step-change in quantitative skills within one of the strongest UK and global Social Science Faculties.
- Contributing to the step-change required to address the UK’s national ‘deficit’ in quantitative methods
- Delivering new degrees at the forefront of international research and teaching in cutting edge quantitative methods
- Preparing students to work in ways that help them to understand, participate and intervene in today’s data-driven digital society
- Positioning Warwick globally as one of the leading universities of the digital age.
Warwick Q-Step Centre is delighted to welcome three new members of academic staff, who have recently joined the team.
- Professor Ian Brunton- Smith – Professor
- Dr Andreas Murr – Assistant Professor
- Dr Nigel de Noronha – Teaching Fellow
Further information about the full Warwick Q-Step team can be found on our people page.
A team of researchers from the University of Warwick, including Dr Emma Uprichard (Director of Warwick Q-Step Centre), is to lead a study into higher education outreach schemes.
Commissioned by the Office for Fair Access (OFFA), the project is funded by OFFA and the Sutton Trust and will investigate how universities and colleges currently evaluate outreach schemes. The study aims to improve understanding of the impact of outreach on access to higher education for students from disadvantaged groups and to improve evaluation practice across the sector.
Read more about the project here.
The current website will be migrated over to the new location on this date. Please note that any links to the old website may no longer work when the migration is complete.
Please contact Warwick Q-Step Centre if you have any questions about the new website: firstname.lastname@example.org