We in the School of Engineering are always delighted to hear from former students. We have recently begun to invite Alumni back to the School to participate in the various streams’ Industry Advisory Panels. We feel it is important that former students share with us how useful their degree teaching has been to them and have found the feedback incredibly useful.
Please ensure we have up to date contact details where you can elect to receive department news and invitations to events.
Please find below links to a few services and organisations that may be useful, as well as a few useful reminders;
- Student Careers advise on all aspects of finding, applying for, and securing a role.
- Any lecture notes that you would like to download and take with you should be secured before you graduate.
- Once you graduate you can maintain your relationship with the university and the School of Engineering by becoming an alumnus.
- The National Student Survey is annually open for finalists at Warwick from February and April annually. It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to fill in and, as a thank you for completing it, we'll put £5 on your Eating at Warwick card. Find out how the NSS has made a difference here.
- Many professional institutions offer free or much reduced student membership. This is your last chance to secure such membership of the IMechE, IET, ICE, or InstMC before you graduate. Being a member of a professional institution offers many advantages. After you graduate we hope very much that you will strive for the relevant professional registration for your accredited degree via membership of such an institute.