Chartered Structural Engineer and Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers
Full Professor and Civil and Enviornmental Engineering Discipline Stream Leader
Research Expertise: Fibre Reinforced Polymer Shapes and Systems
School of Engineering
University of Warwick
Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Room: A303 Telephone: +44 (0)24 76 522528
For Civil Stream business only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSc (Engineering Science) University of Durham, 1979
- PhD University of Durham, 1984
- DSc University of Warwick, 2007
- Chartered Structural Engineer and Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE, UK).
- Member of the International Institute for Fibre Reinforced Polymers in Construction (IIFC).
- Member (Warwick University) of Composites UK's Construction Sector Group
- IStructE 2011 Service Award: 'For your much valued and extensive support to the Midland Counties Branch over a period of many years'.
- Discipline Stream Leader for Civil Engineering in School of Engineering (from 01/06/11)
- Former Director of MSc Programme (School of Engineering - 01/08/08 to 01/09/10)
Publications co-authored by Toby Mottram
Commenatary to DSc thesis that delevlops my research in context of its contribution to engineering knowledge and scientific understanding.
Introduction to our MSc in Tunnelling and Undrground Space (H214)