As of July 1st 2016 I'm a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Applied Mathematics at Brown University, US.
- Filtering chaotic dynamical systems:
- D. Sanz-Alonso, A. M. Stuart. Long-time asymptotics of the filtering distribution for partially observed chaotic dynamical systems. SIAM/ASA J. Uncertainty Quantification, 3(1), 1200-1220 (2015). Available here.
- K. J. H. Law, D. Sanz-Alonso, A. Shukla, A. M. Stuart. Filter accuracy for the Lorenz 96 model: Fixed versus adaptive observation operators. Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 325, 1-13 (2016). Available here.
- Importance sampling, inverse problems and filtering in high dimensions and small noise regimes:
- S. Agapiou, O. Papaspiliopoulos, D. Sanz-Alonso, A. M. Stuart. Importance sampling: Computational complexity and intrinsic dimension. Submitted. Available as arXiv:1511.06196 (2015).
- Gaussian approximation of diffusions.
- D. Sanz-Alonso and A. M. Stuart. Gaussian approximations of small noise diffusions in Kullback-Leibler divergence. Submitted. Available as arXiv:1605.05878 (2016).
My thesis has non-empty symmetric difference with the above set of papers.