Professor Daniel Kráľ
Teaching Responsibilities 2015/16:
Term 2: MA3J2 Combinatorics II
extremal combinatorics, structural and algorithmic graph theory
ERC Starting grant CCOSA, Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP)
25th British Combinatorial Conference 2015, ICMS workshop on extremal combinatorics
Research school on Regularity and Analytic Methods in Combinatorics
- L. Esperet, F. Kardoš, A. King, D. Kráľ, S. Norine: Exponentially many perfect matchings in cubic graphs, Advances in Mathematics 227 (2011), 1646-1664.
- D. Kráľ, O. Serra, L. Vena: A Removal Lemma for systems of linear equations over finite fields, Israel Journal of Mathematics 187 (2012), 193-207.
- Z. Dvořák, D. Kráľ, R. Thomas: Deciding first-order properties for sparse graphs, Journal of ACM 60 (2013), article no. 36.
- D. Kráľ, O. Pikhurko: Quasirandom permutations are characterized by 4-point densities, Geometric and Functional Analysis 23 (2013), 570-579.
- D. Kráľ, R. Škrekovski: A Theorem about the Channel Assignment Problem, SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 16 (2003), 426-437.