Teaching Responsibilities 2017/18: None
theory of combinatorial limits, extremal combinatorics, structural and algorithmic graph theory
Workshop on Algorithms, Logic and Structure 2016, 25th British Combinatorial Conference 2015, LMS-CMI Research school on Regularity and Analytic Methods in Combinatorics 2015, ICMS workshop on extremal combinatorics 2014, CCOSA Winter School 2013, CCOSA Fall School 2011
- L. Esperet, F. Kardoš, A. King, D. Kráľ, S. Norine: Exponentially many perfect matchings in cubic graphs, Advances in Mathematics 227 (2011), 1646-1664.
- D. Kráľ, O. Serra, L. Vena: A Removal Lemma for systems of linear equations over finite fields, Israel Journal of Mathematics 187 (2012), 193-207.
- Z. Dvořák, D. Kráľ, R. Thomas: Deciding first-order properties for sparse graphs, Journal of ACM 60 (2013), article no. 36.
- D. Kráľ, O. Pikhurko: Quasirandom permutations are characterized by 4-point densities, Geometric and Functional Analysis 23 (2013), 570-579.
- D. Kráľ, R. Škrekovski: A Theorem about the Channel Assignment Problem, SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 16 (2003), 426-437.