Principal Teaching Fellow
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Teaching Responsibilities 2016/17:
Dynamical systems, bifurcations with symmetry, applications to biology and industry.
- Undergraduate Teaching Committee
- Student Staff Liaison Committee (SSLC)
- Management Committee
- First Year Exam Board
- Second Year Exam Board
- Finals Exam Board
Previous and Current University Committees:
- Faculty of Science Undergraduate Studies Committee (SUGS, formally the Sub-Faculty of Science) [Chair 2012-2016]
- Faculty of Science First Year Board of Examiners (FYBOE) [Chair 2012-2016]
- Board of the Faculty of Science (2012-2016)
- Board of Undergraduate Studies (2012-2016)
- Warwick Active Community Programme Steering Committee (Warwick Volunteers)
- Chair of the Faculty of Science Teaching and Learning Forum (2012-2016)
- Institute for Advanced Teaching and Learning (IATL) Management Committee
- Technology Enhanced Learning Steering Group
- Various other AQSC working groups
Most relevant recent publications:
K.S. Rock, M.J. Keeling, D.A. Wood, Modelling the future of the Hawaiian honeycreeper: An ecological and epidemiological problem, Ecological Modelling 235/236,pp 26–35, 2012.
K.S. Rock, D.A. Wood, M.J. Keeling, Age- and bite-structured models for vector-borne diseases, Epidemics (in press), 2015.
For more information and further publications see Dave Wood's personal homepage