Research Interests: Homotopical methods in algebraic geometry:
algebraic K-theory; A1-homotopy theory; motivic cohomology; homology of classical groups; higher Grothendieck-Witt groups; derived categories
Research supported by : EPSRC standard grant EP/M001113/1, 28th Feb 2015 -- 27th Feb 2018
- Euler class groups and the homology of special and elementary linear groups, to appear in Adv. Math.
- The homotopy fixed point theorem and the Quillen-Lichtenbaum conjecture in hermitian K-theory; joint with A.J. Berrick, M. Karoubi and P.A. Østvær, Adv. Math. 278, 2015, 34-55.
- The Mayer-Vietoris principle for Grothendieck-Witt groups of schemes, Invent. Math. 179, 2010, no. 2, 349 - 433.
- Cyclic homology, cdh-cohomology and negative K-theory, joint with G. Cortiñas, C. Häsemeyer and C. A. Weibel, Ann. of Math. 167, 2008, 549 - 573.
- A note on K-theory and triangulated categories, Invent. Math. 150, 2002, no. 1, 111 - 116.