Skip to main content

expense claims

Who we are and what we do

The Expenses team is part of the Human Resources department - we're here to help you by processing expenses in both an internal and an external capacity.

How to contact us

If you have any questions about expense claims, please email us via expenses at warwick dot ac dot uk or telephone us on 024 76 5 23000 (internal extension: 23000). Our office hours are 9am-5.30pm from Monday to Thursday and 9am-4.30pm on a Friday. We are based in the HR Department on the second floor of University House.

Concur - coming soon

Our new system, Concur, is on its way. The current expenses set-up at Warwick means you'll have previously claimed via paper forms, but with Concur you'll be able to simply log in, enter your claim details and wait for approval and payment - we're confident it'll make things simpler for us all.

At the moment we're adding some important finishing touches to the system, but we'll make sure you're kept informed so you know when Concur is live and ready to use. Find out more

Making claims

Claims for travel and subsistence should be made on the following forms and submitted to your department for coding and authorisation:

Travel and subsistence claim form (Paper version)

FP16a (PDF Document) FP16a (Excel Spreadsheet)

Find out more

Travel and subsistence claim form (Excel version)

FP16a Excel (Excel Spreadsheet)

Advance of travel expenses

FP16e (PDF Document)

Expenses incurred in attending an interview

FP16f (Excel Spreadsheet) FP16f (PDF Document)

Foreign per diem allowance

FP16g (Excel Spreadsheet) or FP16g (PDF Document)

Declaration of attendance re advance per diem

FP16h (PDF Document)

STP travel and subsistence claim form (STP workers only)

STP expenses (Excel Spreadsheet)

Payments to interviewees or claimants with foreign bank accounts

Please complete the appropriate form for travel & subsistence or interview costs plus a foreign bank (Excel Spreadsheet) account form (revised Oct 2015) to ensure we have all your details that are necessary for us to transfer the funds to your account. The foreign bank form should then be printed and attached to your claim.

Please note that we cannot make payments in Turkish Lira, Chinese Yuan or Korean Won. Instead we can transfer the equivalent in US Dollars, Euros or Pounds Sterling.