Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself.
Week 1: University of Cambridge (12–16 December 2016)
- Local organiser: Rajen Shah - R dot Shah at statslab dot cam dot ac dot uk
Week 2: University of Oxford (20-24 March 2017)
- Local organiser: Beverley Lane - beverley dot lane at stats dot ox dot ac dot uk
- Modules:Applied Stochastic Processes (Stephen Connor and Amanda Turner); Statistical Modelling (Antony Overstall)
Week 3: University of Durham (3-7 July 2017)
- Local organisers: Jochen Einbeck - jochen dot einbeck at durham dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Computer Intensive Statistics (Adam Johansen); High-dimensional Statistics (Rajen Shah)
Week 4: University of Glasgow (21-25 August 2017)
- Local organisers: For queries please contact - maths-stats-events at glasgow dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Survival Analysis (Ingrid Van Keilegom); Nonparametric Smoothing (Adrian Bowman and Ludger Evers)
Participants should complete this form by 11th August.
• Contact APTS •