I am a statistician interested in developing new methods for analysing large complex data of high-dimensional, longitudinal, networked, and correlated nature.
I joined Warwick in 2013 as Professor of Statistics. I received a bachelor's degree in mathematics from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and PhD in statistics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
I co-direct the Oxford-Warwick Statistics Programme (OxWaSP), the EPSRC & MRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Next Generational Statistical Science.
- Associate editor, the Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B.
- Chair, the Research Section Committee of the Royal Statistical Society.
- Turing fellow, the Alan Turing Institute for data science.
Current PhD Students: Hilmi Bin Abdul Majid, Lizhu Tao
Office Hours in Term 3 AY 2016/2017: T 10:30-11:30, F 10:30-11:30. Please send an email for appointment in advance.
Postdocs, Visitors, Collaborators:
- Enquiries about research collaboration or PhD supervision are always welcome.
- I would be happy to host those who wish to apply for Open Research Fellowships or are externally funded.
Office: Room D0.13, Zeeman Building.
Email: C dot Leng at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone: +44 (0)24 7615 0779
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 4532
Address: Department of Statistics, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK.