useR! 2011 Registration
23 July 2011: The late registration deadline has passed. On-Site Registration Fee now applies.
Welcome to the useR! 2011 registration page. Here are just a few things to know before you complete the online participant registration form:
- You can look at the online registration form (via the link below) without submitting it. No information entered into the form is saved unless the "Submit and pay now" button is clicked.
- If you wish to qualify for the student registration rate, proof of student status (copy of student identification or letter from supervisor/mentor) in electronic format will need to be uploaded to the registration form.
- If you or your institution has R Foundation membership you will be able to claim a modest discount on the conference registration fee.
- Payment by credit/debit card is required in order to complete the submission of the registration form. (You might therefore prefer to ask an administrator to complete and submit the form on your behalf!)
- Please do not submit a registration form if you are not ready to pay immediately. Do wait until you are ready to pay!
- Soon after completing the registration form and online payment, you will receive an email confirming the amount paid. An itemized receipt will be sent to you later, normally within 3 days.
When you have everything ready:
proceed to the Participant Registration Form