- BA Language, Culture and Communication
- BA Linguistics with a Modern Language
- BA English Language and Linguistics
- MPhil/PhD in English Language Teaching, Applied Linguistics, Intercultural Communication, Discourse Studies
Our research focuses on the relationship between Applied Linguistics and professional practice in a variety of contexts, especially in the following areas for which we have active research groups:
Facing cross-cultural communication challenges in your organisation?
- We can help you develop the intercultural competence of your staff
- We are able to design and tailor a variety of approaches to suit your specific needs
- We work with a range of organisations who want to benefit from our expertise
London Summer Schools course now recruiting
As part of the Warwick Summer School series, we are offering:
- Leadership, language and culture: Developing skills for a globalised world, 16 July - 4 August 2017, led by Sophie Reissner-Roubicek and Katharina Lefringhausen.