Want to travel the world, working and living in interesting places?
Learn to teach English on a CELTA course at Warwick Applied Linguistics and make that dream come true!
Employers around the world ask for CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Speakers of Other Languages). It’s the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to work as a teacher of English as a Foreign Language. Take a four-week course leading to a globally recognised and respected English teaching qualification that will really take you places.
It changed my job prospects overnight and changed the way employers viewed me. It’s amazing how valuable five letters can be.
Vicky Rowland CELTA graduate and English teacher, UK
- Theory and practice combined
- Helpful, supportive tutors
- Teach real students
- The most widely recognised English teaching qualification in the world
- Accredited by Cambridge English
- Learn useful, transferrable skills
Course dates: 3rd - 28th July 2017
Cost: £1,450 (includes exam fee and VAT)
Want more information? Contact:
Jo Gakonga J.Gakonga@warwick.ac.uk
or Marie Kettell M.Kettell@warwick.ac.uk
Not sure if this is for you? Come and try!
- One day introduction to teaching English
- An overview of what you need to know
- Have a go at teaching and get feedback
- Your questions about CELTA and working overseas answered.
- Saturday 3rd June
Times: 9.30am – 3.30pm Cost: £20