- Economic Growth and Development
Endogenous Property Rights
Presentation of a simple model explaining endogenous institutions, based on my paper with Joram Mayshar and Zvika Neeman, which you might find useful for teaching: Presentation, Handout, presentation of the full paper
Explaining Differences Between Regions in State Institutions
NEW: An article in the Washington Post about my paper with Joram Mayshar, Zvika Neeman, and Luigi Pascali: Cereals, Appropriability and Hierarchy, Presentation; A column on VOX CEPR's policy por; A post on Barcelona GSE Focus; A post in Mostly Economics; a post on naked capitalism; A post on War in Context; A post in A Economia no Seculo 21; A post on InsTED; An article in the Washington Post; A column in the FT
View my publications.
- Mayshar, Joram, Moav, Omer, Neeman, Zvika, and Pascali, Luigi (2015) "Cereals, Appropriability and Hierarchy," CEPR Discussion Paper 10742.
- Mayshar, Joram, Moav, Omer, and Neeman, Zvika. (2013) "Geography, Transparency and Institutions", CEPR Discussion Paper 9625. (presentation);
- Mayshar, Joram, Moav, Omer, and Neeman, Zvika. (2011) “Transparency, Appropriability and the Early State”, CEPR Discussion Paper 8548
- Gould, Eric D. and Moav Omer, "When is "Too Much" Inequality Not Enough? The Selection of Israeli Emigrants"
- Galor Oded and Moav Omer, "The Neolithic Origins of Contemporary Variations in Life Expectancy"; The research is described on: Evolving Economics, October 2013 and Gene Expression