Department of Economics
The University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
Office: S2.110, Social Studies Building
Office hours: on Tuesdays: 4.30–5.30 p.m. or by appointment
Telephone: (+44) 024 765 23043
Email: v.zdarek [at] warwick.ac.uk
- Household Consumption, Saving & Labour Supply Behaviour; International (Macro)economics; Fiscal and Monetary Policy & Applied (Macro)econometrics
- Academic year 2015/2016:
- Academic year 2014/2015: GTA for EC331 & (on leave)
- Academic year 2013/2014: (on leave)
- Academic year 2012/2013: GTA for EC201: Macroeconomics 2 & EC226 Econometrics 1
- Academic year 2011/2012: GTA for EC201: Macroeconomics 2 & EC204 Economics 2 (Term II & III)
- Work in Progress: fiscal policy and economic agents (debt sustainability, fiscal policy & spillover effects), households' behaviour in European transition countries.
- WP: tba
- Experience: CNB, ECB, EIB, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, MNB, CES VSEM, UoE in Prague.