- "Algorithms and the mathematical foundations of computer science" (submitted)
- "Models and computability" (submitted)
- "Explicit modal logic, informal provability and Montague's Paradox" (submitted)
- "Induction, feasibility and the sorites" (in preparation)
- "Mathematical knowledge and common knowledge" (in preparation)
- "The Logic of Campaigning" (with Rohit Parikh), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 6521:38-49.
- “Algorithms and Ontology” Proceedings of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society, Kirchberg am Wechsel, Austria.
- “The Knower Paradox and the Quantified Logic of Proofs” (with Hidenori Kurokawa), Proceedings of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society, Kirchberg am Wechsel, Austria.
2007: “On Moschovakis’s theory of algorithmic identity”, Proceedings of the 7th Panhellenic Logic Symposium, Volos, Greece.