I am a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Warwick, specializing in moral and political philosophy.
Before coming to Warwick in 2004, I taught at the University of Basel. Prior to that, I was a postdoc at the Harvard School of Public Health, where I worked with Sudhir Anand and Amartya Sen on a project on justice in health. In 2010/11, I held a Leverhulme Research Fellowship.
I am currently an editor of Economics and Philosophy.
Fabienne Peter CV (pdf file)
- Postcast interview about my book Democratic Legitimacy by Robert Talisse at New Books in Philosophy.
- Podcast interview (in German) about my article 'The Human Right to Political Participation'.
- Panel discussion at LSE: Is Politics based on Morality?
- Email: f.peter at warwick
- Office: Department of Philosophy, Social Sciences Building, S2.57
- Advice and feedback: Tuesdays, 3:30 - 5pm