The Finance Group is responsible for a wide variety of courses on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The subjects covered include asset pricing, corporate finance, derivatives and risk management, financial econometrics and international finance.
At the Undergraduate level the courses offered are mainly directed towards the BSc in Accounting and Finance, but many of these courses are also accessible from the other BSc programmes within the Business School and some from other Departments of the University. The BSc in Accounting and Finance has an annual intake of approximately 190 students.
At the Postgraduate level there are five specialised masters’ degrees:
- MSc in Finance and Economics (MSFE) - in conjunction with the Economics Department
- MSc in Finance (MSF) - for which we have sole responsibility
- MSc in Financial Mathematics (MSFM) - jointly with the Mathematics Institute and Statistics Department
- MSc in Accounting and Finance (MSAF) - jointly with the Accounting Group
- MSc in Behavioural Finance (MSBF) - jointly with the Behavioural Science Group
In addition finance courses are an integral part of the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
T: + 44 (0) 24 765 75220
F: + 44 (0) 24 765 23779