Join our growing team of champions who fundraise and raise awareness of our work
What's your passion?
Whatever you believe in, with Warwick your efforts go even further as unlike other charities, we don't take a penny away from your gifts - we put it all plus Gift Aid towards your chosen cause.
There are so many ways to fundraise, from cake sales, coffee mornings and dress-down days, to abseiling or bungee jumping. You could do a personal sponsored challenge event or organise an event with your friends. Please email benefactors at warwick dot ac dot uk for a fundraising pack full of ideas.
In 2017 we're planning group entries as #TeamWarwickUni in:
- The Two Castles Run on Sunday 11 June [please note entry is via ballot between 1-14 February 2017]
- The Summer Wolf Run on Saturday 3 June. When entering, please use team name '#TeamWarwickUni', and
- Various other triathlons and biking events
Do get in touch if you'd like to join us and join our team Facebook Page for latest updates on the above events
How can we help you?
We're here to fly your flag
- Online fundraising is easy with JustGiving and VirginMoneyGiving pages. These are simple to set up and will automatically claim Gift Aid and you can create text giving codes too.
- We'll share your story with the University and others on our website and social media
- We'll offer project information, fundraising tips and advice, publicity help, charity tins, t-shirts and stickers if needed
Are you fundraising in memory of a loved one?
We're here to help you do something special in their name
It's never easy to lose someone we love, but there are so many ways to commemorate them and do something positive in their name.
- Staff across Warwick joined in our dressdown day for Cancer research in memory of lost friends.
- Couples who've suffered miscarriages support our baby research in memory of their little ones.
- Others, like supporter Carrie Saint Freedman, have marked special occasions with fundraising. Carrie asked her wedding guests to make a donation to our ovarian cancer research instead of having a wedding list in memory of her mother, Jacqueline Freedman.
You can fundraise in the usual way, or create memorial pages on JustGiving which might help too.
What will you do?
Teams from across the University joined our Christmas Dress-Down Day and raised £2,400 for Warwick's cancer research!