Medieval Islamic Medicine
- Introduction to medieval Islamic medicine
- Medical inheritance - cultures and traditions of theory
- The translation movement - the spread of ideas
- Theory and practice - butchers or healers?
- Practitioners in society
- Medicine, magic and religion
- The medieval in the modern
- For more information on this podcast contact Tom Abbott (firstname.lastname@example.org / 024 76574474)
This section displays the selected podcast item. To see all podcast items please click here
09:57, Tue 31 Jul 2007
In this episode we explore the importance of the translation movement in defining a tradition of Islamic medicine in the medieval period.