The Warwick Research Archive Portal (WRAP) and the University of Warwick Publications service are working together to enhance the impact of research outputs produced by the University of Warwick.
WRAP, or the Warwick Research Archive Portal, is a showcase for the research of the University of Warwick. Items in WRAP are made available on open access, without subscription barriers which raises the accessibility and visibility of our authors' work.
The Publications service aims to create a complete record of all research outputs produced by the University; this listing can then be used to feed other internal processes, such as websites, annual review and the REF.
WRAP and the Publication Service
Both tools increase the global visibility of Warwick’s research outputs as well as creating a single, secure place to store publication information.
WRAP’s unique features include:
- Open Access - Open Access is the idea that research should be made accessible online, at no charge, as soon after publication as possible to promote an accelerated exchange of ideas and information.
- Full text held within the repository is kept at permanent URLs.
- Exposed to indexing by search engines like Google.
The Publications Service serves these additional functions:
- Creates a unique view of the full range of research created by Warwick researchers for potential collaborators, students and investors.
- The Publications service will only contain the citation information on each output allowing us to publicise content that cannot be made available for WRAP due to copyright and other restrictions.
The Publications service will accept a wide range of research outputs:
- Journal articles
- Conference proceedings
- Multimedia Items
- Directly into the site (http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk) using your web sign on.
- Email us details of your publications to email@example.com
- Send us your up to date CV to the same address and we’ll do the rest!
- Authors submitting full text to WRAP can also do so either through the online form (http://go.warwick.ac.uk/irsubmit) or through the WRAP email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not have permission to access the remote content.