Can't see an answer to your question? Please email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk and we will endeavour to respond to your email as quickly as possible. Alternatively please view our Welcome to Warwick pages.
- What are my tuition/accommodation fees?
- How do I make payments?
- When is the next payment date?
- How can I find out what I owe?
- Who do I make cheques payable to?
- What are the University’s bank details?
- Where can I check if you have received my cheques/payments/support notification?
- Can I pay instalments by credit/debit card or cheque?
- I requested to pay my fees in instalments on my enrolment form. When I look at my student finance account, the full fee is still shown as one amount due on 30 September. What do I do?
- I have a tuition fee loan from the SLC. Do I have to pay the 50% deposit?
- I receive a tuition fee loan but the dates on my payment schedule do not correspond to the University deadline dates for payment.
- I haven’t applied for the full undergraduate tuition fee loan. What should I do?
- Can I deduct my reservation deposit from my first terms rent?
- Why haven’t I received a receipt for my payment?
- Can you send me a receipt by e-mail?
- Why haven’t I had an invoice for terms 2 and 3 accommodation?
- Can I have a discount for paying my fees in full?
- Can I have an extension on the payment deadline?
- Why haven’t I received my tuition fee loan?
- Why haven’t I received my maintenance loan/grant?
- Where can I find more information about postgraduate maintenance payments?
- I have overpaid, how do I get a refund?
- Can I have a refund if the overpayment was made by a third party?
Information and policies
For information on your tuition fee charges, please view the Tuition Fee tables
Charges for University accommodation can be found on the Accommodation Office website.
Payments can be made at the Student Reception on the ground floor of Senate House, in the Enrolment Hall during enrolment week or by one of the methods described in the Methods of Payment section of the website. Please note that the University does not accept cash.
For Payment deadlines please refer to the When to Pay page for full details.
Students are encouraged to manage their finances on-line by logging in to the finance section of the Student Records system. This will show you exactly what is owed to the University, when the payment is due and whether or not the payment is covered by a direct debit mandate. You can also make payments through these pages.
Cheques should be made payable to ‘University of Warwick’.
Barclays Bank, PO Box 2, 25, High Street, Coventry, CV1 5QZ
Bank transfers can take up to 10 days to clear. If you have recently made a payment, you will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours of receipt of payment. If you have not received this confirmation within 10 working days, please email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk.
You should be able to access this information by logging into the finance section of the Student Records system.
I requested to pay my fees in instalments on my enrolment form. When I look on my student finance account, the full fee is still shown as one amount. What do I do?
Your fees will be split into instalments in the lead up to the start of Week 1. Any deposits and payments that you have made will then be offset against your first instalment.
No. If you are receiving a fee loan from the SLC, the money for your tuition fees will be paid direct to the University.
I receive a tuition fee loan but the dates on my payment schedule do not correspond to the University deadline dates for payment.
The SLC pay the University in instalments and those instalments dates will supercede the dates on your invoice.
If you made an error on your loan application, you will need to reapply to your Student Finance England for the full amount. If you intentionally applied for a lower amount you are liable for the balance.
Any course deposits or accommodation deposits you have paid will be automatically deducted from the amount you pay for the first instalment of your fees and accommodation as appropriate.
If you are a current student, you can print your own invoice/ receipt by logging in to the Student Finance pages of the Student Records system. If you require an official stamp, please visit the Student Reception in Senate House.
The University does not produce invoices for accommodation. Termly rents for campus accommodation are given on the Accommodation Office website. For off campus accommodation, you will be given a sheet detailing your termly rent when you collect your keys.
If you are receiving a fee loan from the SLC, the money for your tuition fees will be paid direct to the University.
- you haven’t enrolled/ re-enrolled with the University
- you haven't supplied the correct bank details on your Student Loan application form
- you haven't returned your signed declaration form or supplied your National Insurance number to the SLC.
For details, please see the Postgraduate Maintenance Awards page.
In the first instance you should send an email to student dot finance dot cc at warwick dot ac dot uk, stating ‘Refund’ and your student number in the subject of the email.
Information and Policies
You should have been notified of your fees status by on your offer letter. If you would like to query your fee status, please read the Home Fee Status Guidelines. Having read this and you feel you have incorrectly classified as an overseas student, please email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk, stating Fee Status and your student number in the subject of the email.
In the first instance, you should contact the Credit Control Team within Student Finance by emailing student dot finance dot cc at warwick dot ac dot uk.