Information for Students
The Student Records team will help you to keep your personal and course related information up to date throughout your period of study. Based in the Academic Office we are responsible for the records of all accredited course students (except Open Studies programmes, the PCET Certificates and the Certificates in Diabetes Care). We also liaise with the SLC and other key stakeholders regarding changes to your registration and ensure that the University Regulations in relation to student enrolment are adherred to.
To assist us in keeping your record accurate please remember to always update your home and local addresses, inform us of any changes of circumstances etc. The following should guide you with the process for ensuring your record is kept up to date and provide details on how to request a status letter etc.
- Change of address:use the form located within Student Records Online >> my student record.
- Change of personal details: use the form located within Student Records Online >> my student record
- Request a Certificate of Status Letter.
- Change of course
- Request a temporary withdrawal
- Request an extension (Postgraduate Taught students only)
- Notify us of your withdrawal
Remember: it is your responsibility to ensure your student record is up to date and that you notify the Student Records team of any changes in a timely and accurate manner. If you fail to do so the University cannot be held responsible if you receive incorrect correspondence from us or other agencies which may support your education.