Warwick Accommodation Off Campus
Warwick Accommodation manages over 400 properties of various sizes in Coventry, Leamington Spa and Kenilworth. Properties range in size from studio flats up to 12 bedroom houses and also modern purpose built student accommodation. All of the properties are furnished to meet the needs of our students and are regularly inspected by Warwick Accommodation's dedicated Property Managers.
Current students can apply for accommodation as a group or as an individual and can search through all the available properties online.
Benefits of Warwick Accommodation
- No deposit, hidden fees or signing fees and no rent to pay until the start of your tenancy
- Rent paid directly to the university in termly instalments
- Warwick Accommodation office based on central campus
- 24 hour emergency line
- Insurance cover of £6000 per student for personal possessions
- A dedicated Property Manager will be able to assist you in dealing with issues that arise during your stay
- Properties are located either within walking distance of the university or close to a regular bus service to the campus
- Different let lengths available to meet different needs
- Online fault reporting system
- Gas maintenance for all heating and gas appliances
- Gas and electrical safety certificates
Utilities and facilities
Only some of our larger properties include gas, electricity and internet in the weekly rent. If they are not included then you can find further details about them here, utilities.
The services and facilities that are included in your rent can be found here, facilities.
Let lengths 2016/2017 Academic Year
|42 weeks||10/09/16 to 01/07/17|
|48 weeks August||27/08/16 to 29/07/17|
|48 weeks September||24/09/16 to 26/08/17|
Information on how to apply for off campus accommodation can be found at the following link, applying for accommodation.