Off campus accommodation options
We manage over 2200 bed spaces in Coventry, Leamington Spa and Kenilworth. It will be possible to reserve properties from Wednesday of week 9 but we usually still have properties available until the end of term 3. New properties will also be added to the website throughout this period as and when we take new properties onto our management scheme.
You have four options to choose from:
- Form a group with other students and browse properties online.
- Create a one person group and browse rooms sold on an individual basis online.
- From term two you will be able to complete a form to be matched up with other students into properties: Individual application
- Take a room in a house with groups of students who have a vacant room or where a student is looking to find a replacement. Please go to: groups looking for housemates or tick the groups looking for housemates on the property search screen for 2017/2018.
To advertise a room in a Warwick Accommodation property for 2017/2018 please complete the form at the following link: advertise a room
Latest Properties Added:
- 4 bed in Coventry: P0041J
2 x 3 bed properties in Coventry
- 3 Bed (PG only) in Coventry: P2069I
-6 bed in Coventry: P1854I
- 7 bed in coventry: P1951H
- 3x 4 bed PG properties added in Coventry: P2328I,P2324I,P2320I
- 2 bed PG flat in Coventry: P0642I.
Final year undergraduate campus accommodation 2017/2018
The application for Final Year Campus Accommodation is now closed.
Final Year Undergraduate Westwood Sharing Form 2017/2018
Applications for the Westwood Sharing scheme have now closed.