They are located either within walking distance or close to a regular bus service to the University campus. Each property has a designated Property Manager who deals with any queries or maintenance issues.
Properties range in size from studio flats for 2-6 students, houses with up to 12 bedroom and also large halls of residence style accommodation for around 100 students.
The facilities page will give you an overview of what is provided in our properties and what you will need to bring with you.
- Accommodation office based on central campus
- Properties located within walking distance or close to a regular bus service to campus
- No deposit or administration fees
- Insurance cover of £6000 per student for personal possessions
- Accommodation fees not due until the start of the tenancy and paid directly to the university
- Each property has a dedicated Property Manager
- Properties regularly inspected by Warwick Accommodation
- 24 hour emergency line
- Online fault reporting system
- Gas maintenance for all heating and gas appliances
- Gas and electrical safety certificates
2017/2018 Let lengths
Unless stated on the property details page weekly accommodation fees will not include bills. The utilities page will provide you with information on gas, electricity, water, telephone and internet.
Weekly accommodation fees
|42 weeks||09/09/17 to 30/06/18||£75-£135|
|48 weeks August||26/08/17 to 28/07/18||£77-£188|
|48 weeks September||23/09/17 to 25/08/18||£78-£181|