Our job search advisers can help with CVs, applications, searching for jobs, interviews and work experience.Advice
Meet with a careers consultant for an in depth discussion to help you with career planning and career choices.Guidance
Have a careers based question that you would rather ask online? Click the link below and let us help you. Not sure where to start? These suggestions might help you. Or you can come to the help desk based in the Learning Grid at University House, Monday-Friday 10am-4pm (term time only).Ask us Find us
Book a careers guidance appointment if you would like our experts to help you with an upcoming interview.Book
We have staff who specialise in particular sectors of work, find out who is best for you to speak to.Who do I see?
The WBS CareersPlus team can help with CVs, applications, mock interviews, career guidance and any other queries.Book
Want some expert advice? We are running a number of information sessions at first floor of the Oculus, see below for the topics and times:
- Mon 24th April: Academic Writing Mentoring Session, 2-4pm
- Tues 25th April: URSS, 2-4pm
- Wed 26th April: Academic Skills – book online, 2-4pm
- Wed 26th April: Warwick in Africa, 3-5pm
- Thurs 27th April: Job Shop and myAdvantage Tutorial, 2-4pm
If you want your CV or application form reviewed or want help with searching for jobs, come along to drop-in:
- Weekdays (term time) morning session: 10am-12pm, The Oculus, first floor
- Weekdays (term time) afternoon session: 12pm-2pm, The Oculus, first floor
This is a popular service, so there may be a wait to see an adviser. We recommend arriving promptly to sign up at 10am or 12pm. Please bring along a printed copy of your document.
Please note the department will be closed on Monday 1st and Monday 29th May due to the Bank Holiday. There will be no drop-in on both of these days.