Central Timetabling Office
Version 2 of the Teaching Timetable Construction for 2015/16 is now available online. Please check carefully and all requests/queries must be channelled through Departmental Timetabling Representatives. The deadine for departmental TT Reps to check and return data is 17th July.
Web Room Bookings (WRB) and the suite of Timetable Reports for 2014/15 can be accessed via the Timetable Reports and WRB Portal at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/centraltimetabling/timetablereportshome/. NB WRB looks for rooms close to the group size you put in, so if you're looking to book a specific room and it's not showing as available, try putting in the group size quite close to the capacity of the room. See room list for room capacities.
Students: Your Personalised Lecture Timetables (PLTTs) are available and will just show your core modules as you need to register first for your optional modules via The ‘My Warwick Admin Systems’ gadget in Start.Warwick*. Your PLTTs will only show core modules until the day after you select your optional modules. There are some exceptions: Chemistry, Engineering, English and Business School students should contact their departments for their timetables. Life Sciences first years should contact Carol Howes (xtn 23517) and 2nd and 3rd years should go to Moodle for their timetables.
Welcome to the Central Timetabling Team's website. You can use this website to:
- locate and view the 120 plus teaching rooms controlled by the Timetabling Team
- look for rooms available to book during the vacation period, local rooms and alternative venues
- book rooms using our Web Room Booking System
- check your bookings/timetable for the current academic year using our comprehensive guide
- find out more about personal lecture timetables
- visit our section dedicated to the needs of departmental timetabling representatives
- find contact details for related services, such as those provided by audio visual and IT services
- contact the Central Timetabling Team
- provide feedback on rooms controlled by the team
* Central timetabling functions (room bookings, PLTTs, course timetables, course transfer, electronic module registration etc.) can now be accessed through the "My Warwick Admin Systems" and "My Calendars" gadgets in Start.Warwick, and further functions can be linked to manually. For a step by step guide to setting up start.warwick for your timetabling services, see this link.
To access all of the links on this site please log in using your IT services username and password