Central Timetabling Office
Web Room Bookings for 2013/14 is open at the new Timetable Reports and WRB Portal http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/centraltimetabling/timetablereportshome/. NB the system looks for rooms close to the group size you put in so if you're looking to book a specific room and it's not showing as available, try putting in the group size quite close to the capacity of the room. See room list for room capacities.
Welcome to the Central Timetabling Team's website. You can use this website to:
- locate and view the 120 plus teaching rooms controlled by the Timetabling Team
- look for rooms available to book during the vacation period, local rooms and alternative venues
- book rooms using our Web Room Booking System
- check your bookings/timetable for the current academic year using our comprehensive guide
- find out more about personal lecture timetables
- visit our section dedicated to the needs of departmental timetabling representatives
- find contact details for related services, such as those provided by audio visual and IT services
- contact the Central Timetabling Team
- provide feedback on rooms controlled by the team
Central timetabling functions (room bookings, PLTTs, course timetables, course transfer, electronic module registration etc.) can now be accessed through the "My Warwick Admin Systems" and "My Calendars" gadgets in Start.Warwick, and further functions can be linked to manually. For a step by step guide to setting up start.warwick for your timetabling services, see this link.
To access all of the links on this site please log in using your IT services username and password