Warwick Children's Services is a collective service incorporating all the childcare and holiday schemes run on campus. It includes the university Nurseries both at Warwick and at the Wellesbourne site, the crèche that graduands and their visitors can utilise during their graduation ceremony and the holiday schemes for the Easter and summer holidays.
The service is overseen by Debbie Castle, Head of Children's Services and Manager of the University Nursery.
- Warwick University Nursery (Outstanding, Ofsted 2011 and 2016) is for children aged 3 mths - 5 yrs offering a stimulating environment for children of university members
- The Seedlings Nursery is for children aged 0 mths - 5 yrs of staff based at Warwick HRI, Wellesbourne. The Nursery is run by the Polkadot Group, managed by Liz Humpreys. The campus provides exciting outdoor learning opportunities
- A free crèche service is offered for graduands and guests needing short term childcare during their graduation ceremony.
- The crèche is managed by the Nursery staff, and runs from the Students Union Building, central campus
- The crèche is suitable for children aged 3 mths -12 yrs
- Places are limited so booking is essential
- Exciting opportunities for 5 to 14 year olds to develop new skills, make new friends and have loads of fun during the long summer and Easter school holidays.
- The programme incorporates educational, cultural and sporting activities to challenge, entertain and enthuse kids while utilising all the fantastic campus resources
- *New* Februry half-term Holiday Scheme- BOOK NOW!