Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Warwick Conferences has invested £6.5 million to refurbish one of our conference and training centres - Radcliffe. The project is being carr…
Warwick Conferences, the award-winning collection of meeting venues where anything is possible, has been awarded Gold accreditation by Green…
Here at Warwick Conferences we’re always looking for new ways to wow our delegates. It’s nice and warm and the sun is shining (fingers cross…
We at Frank Bright & Abel are a creative consultancy of communication specialists, and we’ve been working with the team at Warwick Conferenc…