Intimate, individual and personal. The experience at Arden is professional but uniquely personable. From meeting spaces and great food, to single bedrooms and support facilities.
At Arden, we will meet your needs quietly and confidently.
With a variety of great spaces, we can meet all sorts of possibilities. The meeting spaces in Arden can accommodate small groups of 10, and up to 100 people in our largest room.
Whether large or small, whatever your choice, your space will be fully equipped and ready to go.
Our en-suite bedrooms are hotel styled and cosy. Many of them are singles, so they’re both comfortable and cost effective.
With our pillow menu, you can even choose exactly what you lay your weary head on when you finally get to bed.
Food and dining
Our catering team is second to none. We design our menu to help to make the best of your time with us, at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The facilities at Arden include a cafe and bar area where you’ll find refreshments available throughout the day.
- Private dining room
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi
- Comfortable, ergonomic ‘all day’ seating
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments
- Parking in close proximity
- 24-hour business centre
- Access to the University of Warwick sports facilities including pool, gym and sauna
- Distraction free environment
Food throughout the day
- Three-course lunch, available 12:30pm-1:45pm.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day. Just help yourself.
- Full English or Continental breakfast, served 7.00am-9:30am.
- Three-course dinner, available from 7.00pm-9.00pm.
We also offer:
- Buffet lunches delivered to your meeting room.
- Private dining with a bespoke menu if you want a more intimate or unique experience.
Arden spaces - floor plans, capacities and sizes
Please note: these floorplans are examples of our larger spaces. If the capacities you require differ from what is shown, please get in touch.