The new Warwick brand - why now?
We live in an age where we are overloaded with communications, so how do we ensure that our messages reach the people we want to hear them? Good branding enables organisations to articulate clearly and consistently their aims and values, through both language and visual devices.
By being able to articulate consistently what makes Warwick special through a core narrative, we'll be in a stronger position to attract and retain staff who share our values and ambition, providing them with a clear focus to their work; and appeal to students around the globe who are ‘tuned in’ to the unique Warwick offering.
Effective branding also gives us a powerful - and empowering - sense of self, and business partners and policymakers will know exactly what to expect from working with us.
Find out more - some pages may require a Warwick staff or student log in
- Frequently asked questions
- Read our new Brand Guidelines to get an overview of the new brand and access detailed visual identity guidelines.
- Download templates (including letter templates and PowerPoint templates) in the new brand
- See examples of the brand in action
- Read our tone of voice guidelines to learn how to embed our new voice across all our communication channels