Thank you for your interest in applying for a vacancy at the University of Warwick. We have an on-line application process as follows:
- Using the job search engine, identify the vacancies that interest you.
- Select a vacancy from the list. Read the information about the vacancy.
- At the end of the vacancy information click on ‘apply now’ and this will take you to the on-line application form.
- If you have not previously registered you will need to do so by setting up a username and password. If you have previously applied on-line using this method you can log-in straight away and start to complete the on-line application form.
If you have an enquiry relating to a specific position, or would like an informal discussion prior to making an application, please get in touch with the contact named in the job advert.
Closing Date: 2 April 2017
* Policy Officer
* Policy Fellow
* Research Assistant in Data Ethics
Closing date: 5 April 2017
Browse our vacancies here
Find out about our relocation support