We provide tools for University members to publish and use information online without requiring specialist skills or software.
- Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Tel 74000
A tool to send, receive and share files. You can upload files and access them anywhere online.
This is a new service that automatically delivers your course materials to Dropbox, SkyDrive or Google Drive.
We can help you to create effective, usable websites by providing you with site designs, homepage layouts, copywriting, advice and support.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.
After a long wait, a new issue of our online magazine, IT at Warwick, is available to read. This issue covers our new snap poll service HearNow, our new look for the Warwick website and more...
Files.Warwick (web version) will be read-only tomorrow (Thursday 17th September) for two hours, from 10am until 12pm. This is so that essential maintenance can be carried out. Please note that Files.Warwick will not be accessible via ExpanDrive (or any other SFTP connection) during this time.
We apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any questions please contact the Web Team.
- Site and homepage design for Centre for Lifelong Learning and various sub page layouts provided.
- Copywriting, site and homepage design for The Academy
- Released five SiteBuilder updates. Including the ability to create redirects from inaccurate web addresses.
- Three software updates Nobelium, Lawrencium and Rutherfordium for Tabula were released. Which includes the ability for Admins to opt-out of notifications when coursework has been marked, functionality to make it easier for Admins to go to an individual marker's screen, alphabetical ordering of assignment marking workflows, bulk adjustment to assignment marks by spreadsheet and for Tier 4 compliance a student profile can now be exported.
Further ahead in Tabula
We are looking at adding marks management and module evaluation
On behalf of Marketing, creating ID7 the web rendition of the new University brand and starting the rollout of the new brand on the web from the 13th May.
We report monthly and annual metrics on the following services and activities:
|Number||Metric||What we measure|
|1||Website performance||Time to load a web page on and off campus|
|2||Website activity||Number of page views, edits made and editors using the web site|
|3||Support volume||Volume of support calls received|
|4||Support response||Percentage of support calls handled within agreed target times|
|5||Web design and review consultancy||Satisfaction rating by customers using this service|