We provide tools for University members to publish and use information online without requiring specialist skills or software.
- Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Tel 74000
A tool to send, receive and share files. You can upload files and access them anywhere online.
This is a new service that automatically delivers your course materials to Dropbox, SkyDrive or Google Drive.
We can help you to create effective, usable websites by providing you with site designs, homepage layouts, copywriting, advice and support.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.
There will be several instances of maintenance work during the next two weeks which will affect particular services at the following times:
- Thursday 19 February, 3:30pm to 3:50pm: You won't be able to sign in via Single Sign-on (or access applications that you haven't accessed in the same session). If you're already signed in, you won't see any issues. Also, WebGroups and the External Users system will be read-only during this period.
- Friday 20 February, 2:30pm to 2:50pm: SiteBuilder will be read-only. This means that you won't be able to create, edit or delete web pages, submit forms, book r…
We have released a Tabula manual to support administrative and academic staff to use Tabula. The manual is designed to be flexible. You can work through sections in order to learn how a process works, browse information by role (eg Personal Tutor or Marker), or browse information related to tasks such as setting up monitoring schemes or creating assignments.
Currently, the manual contains guidance on coursework management, profiles, monitoring points, and administration and permissions. We will add guidance on small group teaching shortly.
We have also provided short guides to getting started …
Tabula turned two years old in April. Over the last academic year the application has grown considerably and now boasts new features to support Coursework Management, Personal Tutoring and Supervision, Small Group Teaching, and Attendance Monitoring, for Staff and Students throughout the University.
- Site and homepage design for Centre for Lifelong Learning and various sub page layouts provided.
- Copywriting, site and homepage design for The Academy
- Released five SiteBuilder updates. Including the ability to create redirects from inaccurate web addresses.
- Three software updates Nobelium, Lawrencium and Rutherfordium for Tabula were released. Which includes the ability for Admins to opt-out of notifications when coursework has been marked, functionality to make it easier for Admins to go to an individual marker's screen, alphabetical ordering of assignment marking workflows, bulk adjustment to assignment marks by spreadsheet and for Tier 4 compliance a student profile can now be exported.
Further ahead in Tabula
We are looking at adding marks management and module evaluation
On behalf of Marketing, creating ID7 the web rendition of the new University brand and starting the rollout of the new brand on the web from the 13th May.
We report monthly and annual metrics on the following services and activities:
|Number||Metric||What we measure|
|1||Website performance||Time to load a web page on and off campus|
|2||Website activity||Number of page views, edits made and editors using the web site|
|3||Support volume||Volume of support calls received|
|4||Support response||Percentage of support calls handled within agreed target times|
|5||Web design and review consultancy||Satisfaction rating by customers using this service|