We provide tools for University members to publish and use information online without requiring specialist skills or software.
- Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Tel 74000
A tool to send, receive and share files. You can upload files and access them anywhere online.
This service automatically delivers your course materials to Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
We can help you to create effective, usable websites by providing you with site designs, homepage layouts, copywriting, advice and support.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.
From 23 May 2017 onwards, older browsers will no longer be supported by the University website, with features becoming unavailable over the coming months. This is a result of behind-the-scenes changes we need to make to ensure the safe and secure operation of the Warwick website.
SiteBuilder will be in maintenance mode (read-only) on Tuesday 28 February 2017 from 10 am until approximately 12 noon. During this time it won't be possible to:
- Submit forms or view form submissions (including those that take payments)
- Submit, edit or delete bookings on resource booking pages
- Edit pages, page properties or permissions
- Add, edit or remove posts in discussion forums
- View web traffic statistics
After the maintenance period, you'll see that SiteBuilder's edit section has an updated look and feel, as described in our previous post.
If you expect this to cause you any problems, p…
Online payments will be unavailable for 30 minutes from 10 to 10.30am on Thursday, 8 December 2016, whilst we carry out essential work.
- A pilot of My Warwick, our new mobile app, is underway with undergraduate students in selected departments, this may be rolled out to a larger group of students in coming months
- Work on Tabula to improve the design of Monitoring Points, release improvements to Coursework Management and (possibly) further improvements to Exam Grids to allow easier collection of course data from departments
- Currently working on changes to People Search to facilitate the new telephone system
- Replace the eRefs system with one that works on our new infrastructure
- Providing single sign-on support for Warwick's new HR system
We report monthly and annual metrics on the following services and activities:
|Number||Metric||What we measure|
|1||Website performance||Time to load a web page on and off campus|
|2||Website activity||Number of page views, edits made and editors using the web site|
|3||Support volume||Volume of support calls received|
|4||Support response||Percentage of support calls handled within agreed target times|