Please note this collection of FAQs is not meant to be exhaustive. It's intended to be a collection of the most common queries. If you can't find an answer to your question, please post a message on the SiteBuilder forum.
- About SiteBuilder
- What is it, how do I get it, advantages and disadvantages and web addresses.
- Getting started
- Site look and feel, navigation, structure, mobile display and signing in to edit.
- Creating pages
- Start a new, blank page or use a page template such as news, calendar, forum, form or podcast.
- Editing content
- Editing and manipulating content.
- Editing page properties
- The different page properties and how to edit them.
- Adding and checking links
- Linking to other SiteBuilder pages or external sites and checking for broken links.
- Working with pages
- Copying, deleting, moving, renaming and restoring.
- Working with files
- Uploading, editing, changing properties and permissions and moving files.
- Editing page permissions
- Explaining permissions and how to alter and grant them.
- Discussion forums
- Creating and administering a forum.
- General administration
- Setting notifications, scheduling changes, search engines and backup information.
- Viewing statistics for your page or site.
- Requesting a Go address (redirect) for your page.
- News and events
- Using news and calendar pages.
- Using simple online forms.
- Add simple multiple choice questions to your pages.
- Resource booking
- Add a page where a user can book a resource.
- Site administration
- Perform operations such as changing page contacts at site level rather than page level.
- Page tracking
- Track who has (or hasn't) viewed your pages.
- Custom templates
- Create your own page templates for others to reuse.
For application developers
Details and code examples on SiteBuilder APIs for technical developers.
Web Architecture APIs
More API information for developers.