Postgraduate Teacher Development Resources
In your subject
The Higher Education Academy Subject Network provides details of twenty-four subject centres. Find the centre which relates to your subject and search for case studies, learning theories and specific issues related to teaching and learning in your area.
From the University
- The University has a policy about postgraduate students who teach
- There is a University site on Equality and Diversity at Warwick, and also guidance on disability
- General information about teaching observations.
- The Higher Education Academy supports learning and teaching in Higher Education.
- The ESCALATE Subject Centre for Education contains a lot of useful resources on educational theory and research.