The Warwick campus can be a difficult place to navigate at times meaning that much of what we have here to offer students, staff and visitors can be hidden from plain sight, unless you are ‘in the know’.
Warwick Retail, who manage a portfolio of 25 University’s cafes, bars, restaurants and shops on campus are launching a new site to help the Warwick community better understand what’s on offer across campus and to help you find a specific product or outlet that meets your needs – this includes Warwick SU managed outlets.
The new site includes:
- An updated map showing all outlet locations across campus
- Details about each outlet including the style of cuisine and food and drink available at each one
- Hot food menus for different outlets
- Special offers
- Helpful information about the range of healthier products available and where to buy them
- A separate section about managed services such as the Eating at Warwick scheme, Amazon lockers, booking space on Benefactors Place and the Piazza and “heat your own food” areas.