Convenience store offering a huge variety of items and full range of Post Office services.
Wide choice for lunch including fresh produce, hot food, sandwiches and snacks.
We sell food and drink for all budgets. There are great offers in store every week.
Rootes Grocery Store is located at the Students' Union building.
Convenience at the centre of campus
A convenience store offering choice and quality, right in the heart of campus. We have a huge range of lunchtime options including sandwiches, hot grab-and-go food and a range of snacks.
You can also pick up something for tonight's dinner, or those household essentials you forgot when doing the big shop.
Tastes of the World
Nonghshin noodles from Korea. Hong Kong Honor dumplings. Italian Fiorucci hams and meats.
We stock a wide range of international food products. Many of these you would be unlikely to find in all but specialised supermarkets. You'll find a range of Halal meats and groceries from the Asian subcontinent and food items such as chicken feet, duck neck and pigs ears.
- Extensive range of fresh produce
- Large range of authentic, international food and products
- Freshly baked bread
- Meal deals and sandwiches for all budgets
- Hot "grab and go" food
- Healthy snacks and sweet treats for all lifestyles and diets
- Wines, spirits, ciders and beers
- Newspapers and magazines
- Stationery and greetings cards
- Household products
- Cash machine located just outside the store
- University of Warwick department orders (just get in touch)
- In store Costa Express machine (half price coffee when you buy any hot breakfast roll or baguette! Monday-Sunday up to 10.30am)
+44(0)24 7652 4730
grocerystore at warwick dot ac dot uk
Opening times Opening times
Monday to Friday 7.30am-Midnight
Students' Union building, ground floor - view on map