What is an Activator?
Our Activators are a workforce of special volunteers who encourage everyone to get active every day! As an activator you support casual, inclusive and beginner friendly sports and activity sessions on campus. There are loads of types of activator, including Running & Walking Activators, Active Campus Champions, Pop-Up Sports Activators, League Organisers, Events Activators and Rock Up & Play Activators. Find out more about what's involved with the activator roles.
After each session you run we will need you to log your hours and those people who have got active through our simple registration forms. Hours can be logged online to allow us to give incentives back to you.
- Increase your employability skills and help make your CV stand out from others
- Help to shape the Warwick Active programme and University Sport as a whole
- Gain new skills and training
- Meet new people and keep active
- Make a difference to your University
- Earn rewards for the volunteering hours you put in
Our Activator Awards celebrate the achievements and efforts of our amazing volunteers every year. The work you do as an Activator is crucial to the running of the wide range of activities across the programme. Find out more about the awards here.
See the pictures from last year: Facebook Album
Next Event: Activator Welcome Quiz