From learning to play to improving your game, we have a course for you.
Book any course, the schedule is listed below:
- 10 July to 4 August - 4 week course. Course fees vary between £20 - £26.
Prices shown are per session. You can join a Tennis Course at any time during the schedule. The whole course fee is payable on joining, however a discounted rate will be charged if joining late.
Student & Staff Price
Concession & Gen. Public Price
|Xpress +||Monday||18:30 - 19:30||£5.00||£7.00||Book here|
|Xpress Beginner||Tuesday||17:30 - 18:30||£5.00||£7.00||Book here|
|Improver||Tuesday||18:30 - 19:30||£6.50||£8.00||Book here|
|Intermediate||Tuesday||19:30 - 20:30||£6.50||£8.00||Book here|
|Xpress||Wednesday||18:30 - 19:30||£5.00||£7.00||Book here|
|Improver||Wednesday||19:30 - 20:30||£6.50||£8.00||Book here|
|Intermediate||Thursday||19:30 - 20:30||£6.50||£8.00||Book here|
The following 4-week courses start week commencing 14 August.
For Tennis Courses, Classes and Court Hire
Xpress: for players new to the game
Xpress +: for players returning to the game or players who have been at Xpress level for a while
Improver: for players who are fairly consistent with a regular tennis ball. Introducing shot control, spin and tactics Tennis
Intermediate: for competent players who are looking to improve tactically and technically
Advanced: for players who are at a club team level of play and who wish to improve their matchplay through drills and hitting
How does this work?
- One (5 unit) voucher will cover the cost of this course
- No change can be given when redeeming you voucher
- Please note only one course can be booked per voucher
- To book on to the course please bring your voucher in person to the Sports Centre or Tennis Centre Reception
- Please note Tennis Class bundles can now also be paid for using WLA Vouchers, provided the cost of the bundle is to the value of the the voucher (£70) or less