Welcome to the University's Disability Services webpages. Disability Services is a team within Student Support Services.
Disability is a term which encompasses diversity. We encourage existing students and applicants to declare any disability or learning difference and contact us in advance to discuss their support requirements to enable us to make reasonable adjustments for the duration of their studies. The University of Warwick and Disability Services are committed to equality, diversity and to promoting an inclusive teaching and learning environment for all.
In an appointment with Disability Services you can discuss the following:
- the impact of your disability on your studies and any reasonable adjustments required
- one to one support arrangements such as note taking, specialist study skills or mentoring
- special exam arrangements
- liaising with your Departments
- screening for specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia and referral for diagnostic testing
- advice on available funding for support, such as the Disabled Student Allowances
- adapted on campus accommodation and campus accessibility matters
- referral and signposting to other services.
For further information and advice about student disability support contact:
Ground floor, University House
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 8UW
Telephone: +44 (0)24 76150641
2015/16 Exam arrangements deadlines:
Exams held December 2015 to March 2016: Friday 27th November 2015
For exams held in April 2016: Monday 7th March 2016
For exams in May and Summer exams: Friday 18th of March 2015
Further details can be found at the Examinations webpage